Friday, September 28, 2007

JENA 6...

----I was glad to see that Mychel Bell was released from jail yesterday, after an appeals court decided that his conviction as an adult was total bullshit. Finally, someone in the Judiciary System has been educated well enough to understand that if at the age of 18 you are a legal adult, and you happen to be the age of 17 , the rule doesn't apply to you.
----So, they kicked it down into juvenile court "where it belongs."
----I can totally agree with that. You don't get to beat anyone's head into to ground in this country without some punishment. Sometimes I wish that wasn't the case but I try to follow the rule of law anyway. And I know that Dr. MLK Jr. would never have condoned such behavior from one of the sheep in his fold but common sense would tell any white boy in America in this day in time that if you hang a noose from a tree near the black folk or any other folk then if you so happen to receive an ASS WHOOPIN' with extreme prejudice and discrimination, you my fellow American deserved every last bruise or broken bone.
----I'm not condoning violent behavior for any reason other than self defense in this blog. But white boys hanging nooses up in a tree near black folk could be misconstrued as a threat to said black folks life and physical well being.
----And a word to all the racist's out there, who I have no means to convince them that their views are WRONG....I hope you can fight well enough to take on six black fella's should you decide to repeat this action elsewhere.

No comments: